APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
- Application fee. (non-refundable).
- All transcripts must be sent to the Registrar’s Department from the educational institute that you have attended.
STEPS TO APPLICATION PROCESS
- 1. RED CROW COMMUNITY COLLEGE APPLICATION FORM
- 2. RED CROW COMMUNITY COLLEGE APPLICATION FORM FEE
- 3. RED CROW COMMUNITY COLLEGE WRITTEN SPONSORSHIP CONFIRMATION
- 4. OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS FOR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION SEND DIRECTLY RED CROW COMMUNITY COLLEGE.
- 5. ACCUPLACER TESTING (Call the Academic Assistant to schedule an appointment).
- 6. ENGLISH 30-1 or written equivalency from the educational institution.
- 7. WRITTEN ESSAY:250-300 words. The essay will discuss your personal and career goals and identify the significance of these goals to your selection to attend program of choice.
Niitsitapi Arts and Science/Indigenous Bachelor Social Work /other.
- 1. LETTERS OF REFERENCE: from a current or past employer or instructor and one MUST be from an Eminent Scholar. (2) letters for Niitsitapi Arts and Science.
- 2. SCHEDULED INTERVIEWS ARE MANDATORY
- 3. A COMMITTEE REVIEWS THE APPLICATION TO DETERMINE ADMISSION
INTERVIEWS WILL SCHEDULED
NOTE: ALL APPLICATIONS CAN NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL OFFICAL TRANSCRIPTS AND APPLICATION FEE ARE RECEIVED.
If you are married please list your spouse and child/children's information below.
Emergency Contact Information
Please indicate what your educational/occupational goals are
List any post secondary education below:
Post most recent information if applicable.